We ordered a garage from Coast To Coast.The garage was adequate for the price.

Customer Service is TERRIBLE. For the price I believe you can go just about anywhere for that quality. But, with the HORRIBLE customer service, personally, I would recommend that you do go elsewhere.

Setting dates and not following through.

Then they called to set and appointment to deliver and did not show up or call. That happened twice for the same garage. WORST customer service.

Go Somewhere Else and Avoid the Headache.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of coast to coast carports garage. Coast to Coast Carports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coast to coast carports garage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coast to Coast Carports.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments

Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Coast to Coast Carports - Bad customer service Coast to Coast Carports "We purchase a 22x36 carport. Bought the strong gauge. I have started calling since 5-21-15 to report the rust coming inside. Emailed all invoices with pictures and still nothing. I..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more