We ordered this 24 x41 x12 building for our motor home , was told 5 to 8 weeks from sales rep.Going on four months,I can't get ahold of anyone to resolve this issue.

I call every week and leave a voice mail with the Oregon, Washington office....nothing! DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Most unprofessional *** ever!

Can't even imagine trying to get our deposit back, I'm going to tell everyone about this rip off company!The motor home is setting out in the snow.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Coast to Coast Carports. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $893 and wants Coast to Coast Carports to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service and delivery of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast to Coast Carports coast to coast carports garage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments