We ordered this 24 x41 x12 building for our motor home , was told 5 to 8 weeks from sales rep.Going on four months,I can't get ahold of anyone to resolve this issue.

I call every week and leave a voice mail with the Oregon, Washington office....nothing! DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Most unprofessional *** ever!

Can't even imagine trying to get our deposit back, I'm going to tell everyone about this rip off company!The motor home is setting out in the snow.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Coast to Coast Carports. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $893 and wants Coast to Coast Carports to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service and delivery of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast to Coast Carports coast to coast carports garage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments

Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Schumacher Homes - Retirement Home-Nightmare Schumacher Homes "...we get a home with problems from day one. First our concrete driveway cracking all the way..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more