purchased 3 carports at $900.00 ea over a year ago and have not received the products yet in f/u the customers services reps are extremely rude if you can even get them to return a call and now they are saying they will charge me $600.00 fee to come out a put up buildings they were suppose to have put up a year ago please do not buy from this company as they are crooks and fraudulent in their practices can read about it in the law suit I am going to claim against them

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and delivery of product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of coast to coast carports carport and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Coast to Coast Carports needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coast to coast carports carport in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coast to Coast Carports.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments

Reno, Nevada, United States #1225457

How do I sign up for the law suit.I ordered a barn in April 2016.

Gave over $900 deposit. Had to order wetseal plans from them at $850. Was told I would have plans within two weeks after four and multiple calls to company found out the one and only engineer went out of county on a vacation. Then had to wait another month and threats of cancelling.

When promised to have within 3 days of my plans were misplaced and delayed another week. Once I had permit in June and they had the permit, delayed another month... now into August. Pad and foundation has been poured at a cost of $6,800.

Still no barn. Then after repeated calls to company was told should be here Oct 12, 2016. Called to confirm still left multiple messages and then called to speak to a supervisor who told me nothing was scheduled. Really annoyed now they are not returning my calls.

Out os pocket costs $8775.Please contact me at dk9utz@aol.com.