Memphis, Tennessee
1.7
Turnaround Time

They owe me a refund for work that has not been done on my carport, I asked for mobile home anchors and they were not installed and I gave them $140.00 plus tax not including my carport itself which was over $2,000.I called them afterwards and talked with the representative for Arkansas who set me up in there administrative part she told me she would call me back after she had talked with refunds, she had my number and email address I made sure of not only that it was on my order which I still have showing that these were suppose to be installed.

Plus a money order from my bank to them for over 2,000 which included the price of the anchors which were not installed. Now this was back in October and she also tells me that they done it on quarters and they had just sent them out and the next one would be late December 28th. or so. Like I said she was going up to refunds and talk to them about sending me my check and call me back, well ok and she still has not contacted me on this matter here it is after the first of the year.

In the meantime I wait till December 28th or 30th sometime in that time frame and call them again this time I ask for refunds and that's when this lady tells me she has my check in her hand and all it needs is the managers signature and she would call me back, by then I had changed my number and gave her my new numbers home and cell. Well I wait till after the first of the year, still no check so I call them again and like to never got to talk to them and even left them a msg for them to call me with my number and I wait for a few hours and no call back. Now of course who would'nt be upset and I get a hold of them and finially got to talk to someone then she says what the first lady had told me except she adds to it by saying my quarter started when I got my carport in and I would have to wait till the end of the month with once again my check in her hands and I know she is laughing all the way to the bank. So I inform her this time if I don't recieve it that I will take them to small claims court and if I have to use my lawyer I will and that will be on them.

I have my proof in the puddin as you say and I can add pics, but will save that for court if it goes to that. If it does I am adding my time, etc.. and etc.. to this matter there is no excuse that they could not of sent that check to me, afterall I paid them in full with you may as well say cash.....

I was going to use them again for my other driveway, but not now they have lost me as a customer.Oh and as you can see I want to be contacted by coast to coast telling me from a supervisor or manager/the owner why the *** my refund check has not been sent to me in a timely fashion when they have my money in there account and has been there since they recieved it from the installers oh you do have my phone number or you should have it and if not you do have my email address.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments

Bob
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1351384

I just want to know what this company is going to do when pres. Trump sends all the legal Mexicans back to Mexico