Ordered my Carport on 09-11-2015 and got a delivery date in about five weeks.Planned my whole Sunday around the install and then no call no show.

Called the company the next day and they had no idea that no one showed up. Got another install date about three weeks later and they canceled the night before. I asked the retailer to call and see what's up and he never went to bat for me.

It is now 11-30-2015 and I was told there is no install date in sight.DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of coast to coast carports carport from Coast to Coast Carports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coast to Coast Carports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast to Coast Carports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments

Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Armstrong Homes Of Washington - Construction Defect Armstrong Homes Auburn Redmond Bremerton WA Armstrong Homes Of Washington "This page was created specifically to warn others about Armstrong Homes of Auburn, Redmond, Bremerton. AKA known as Armstrong Construction. We were sucked in by the salesman, Tom, who told..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more