Ordered my Carport on 09-11-2015 and got a delivery date in about five weeks.Planned my whole Sunday around the install and then no call no show.

Called the company the next day and they had no idea that no one showed up. Got another install date about three weeks later and they canceled the night before. I asked the retailer to call and see what's up and he never went to bat for me.

It is now 11-30-2015 and I was told there is no install date in sight.DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of coast to coast carports carport from Coast to Coast Carports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coast to Coast Carports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast to Coast Carports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments