1.4
Turnaround Time

I placed an order on 5/27/2016 and was told it would be a 2-4 week turn around time to receive my product.After multiple attempts to lock them down on an install date, on week 7 they stated my order was ready to ship but they would not ship it until they could get enough orders in my area to fill a truck.

At that time I stated I would be gone on vacation the following week but would be available the whole week before or after for an install. Two hours later they called for an install and the only possible date was of course the week I was out of town. They then called back the Friday of my vacation week to schedule the install for the Sunday two days later. I didn't plan on traveling home until that day but decided to be flexible and schedule the install for "first thing in the morning" on Sunday.

Well, no one showed up to do the install and the offices were closed. I finally got a call at 2pm from the install crew that they could not arrive until 8pm but assured me that the install would be completed. At 8pm they called back stating they would be there between 9 and 9:30pm, again assuring me they would get it installed. Then at 11pm I finally got a hold of them on the cell number they had been calling me from and the guy that answered told me he couldn't install my carport and that they wouldn't be doing it all all because he felt it would be unsafe.

The reason he said it would be unsafe is because the install is to be on a boat dock. The very first question I asked when I went in to place the order was to ask if they would install on a dock, I then verified it again when I scheduled the install, and first thing Monday morning when I called the corporate office to figure out what was going on, I was again told they install on docks.

I have yet to hear back from the company on when my install will be completed or where my product is.Over 9 weeks of waiting and multiple days of juggling schedules and still no finished product.

Extremely disappointed in this companies service!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of coast to coast carports carport installation from Coast to Coast Carports. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Coast to Coast Carports to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, turn around time, rude install team and unreliable install team. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast to Coast Carports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments