I ordered a carport on 9-9-15 and have not heard from Coast to Coast as to a possible delivery date.I have sent an e-mail to Joe Alexander, the sales person, and have called numerous times to no avail.

That's the story, I haven't got 80 words to tell you how unhappy I am, especially when I see other people getting carports. I am telling every person in this mobile home park not to order any thing from you ever.

I am posting on the internet for all 250 homes.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1091. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coast to Coast Carports. The most disappointing about coast to coast carports carport from Coast to Coast Carports was customer service and breach of contract Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coast to Coast Carports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Coast to Coast Carports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments