3.6
Turnaround Time

I order my garage 10-16-16 & it was installed 11-22-16.I was asked by the sales rep to call my city planning and zoning to determine if I had to have a building permit, which on somethings I thought was crazy, but for my size of garage it was expected.

No issues, polite, responsive, and very professional. I was also skeptical when reading all the negative comments but 92 complaints out of 200,000 structures happily installed~ you do the math.

Sites this this are helpful to us consumers but also goes to show that a few bad apples can potentially spoil the bunch.Sincerely Very Pleased Soon to Purchase Another Carport Customer!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Coast to Coast Carports. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coast to Coast Carports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Coast to Coast Carports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments