22525 I-40, Knoxville, AR 72845, USA
Turnaround Time

February 28th our house burned down 15 miles south of Pomeroy WA by Baker Pond. We started the process with Coast to Coast on 5/26/17, our first rep Andy was great but when we were transferred to another rep Nery O at washington@getcarports.com, it went downhill from there.

We have made 54 calls to our rep (documented by cell phone bills). We were told 1-2 weeks out for delivery and set up the go ahead to start was September 25, 2017 at 10:31AM. They have cancelled on us 4 times now. We told our Rep Nery (pronounced Neddy) that my husband who is a disabled VETERAN was going in for a TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT on 11/20.

Guess when they finally scheduled us 11/21/17. We scrambled to get someone to take over for us on install, then they never showed again this was the 3rd time cancelling. They rescheduled us for 11/25 when they had another customer in our area. They put up our neighbors on 11/25/17 and were to do ours that day he was going to show them how to access our location, the first install took longer than scheduled (so they say, but we have heard that excuse a lot from this company and from several people in town).

The installers told our neighbor they would be back on Sunday 11/26. NO SHOW on 11/26/17. 5 mores calls finally got our rep who wanted me to leave my husband who is now in a care facility because of them (couldn't bring him home from hospital as we couldn't get needed leveling, siding and rest of infrastructure done until cover was installed.) to drive 1.5 hours to sign a piece of paper. I had to ask for it to be emailed.

They had us sign the entire contact via email why not a form??? Now scrambling to see if we can find someone to take them to our property. I've called managers, I've called complaint line, NO HELP OR CALL BACKS. Now I have to take him home and I have to try and put up siding myself or pay more to hire someone.

Reschedule phone installation, currently doing without Hughes Net phone because of them and no Cell service where we are at. NOT SAFE TO BRING HIM HOME. This company is Horrible DO NOT USE THEM.

They make you pay a deposit if you cancel you do not get deposit back. read contract carefully they commit to nothing.

Review about: Coast To Coast Carports Installation.

Reason of review: call me if you want to discuss.

Preferred solution: Deliver product, do a good job, offer a price reduction to I can pay someone to do what we could have done ourselves if Coast to Coast would have delivered when they said they would.

Comments