Coast to Coast is a sham of a company!They have no integrity whatsoever!!!

They lied to us telling us they could deliver a metal building in a certain time frame and to our specifications. Time and time again, they errored on our barn plans (@least 5 times), the plans were never approved by our local planning and zoning department because they weren't up to code. We attempted to get our money back and they refuse!!!!

They lied when they told us they could meet our local code!!!!Yolanda, Laurie and Tom Johnson are weasels and liars-dont know how they sleep at night!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Coast to Coast Carports. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coast to Coast Carports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Coast to Coast Carports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments

I experienced the exact same issue!I was even told that it isn't the responsibility of their engineer to ensure that my local building codes are met!

What good is having state stamped engineering done when they don't bother to make sure it meets the code of my area! I also noticed recently how they have now changed the wording on their website drastically from what it was when I had placed an order to cover themselves from their original promises regarding the engineered certified buildings. I also dealt with Yolanda and Aisha who were both defiant and unprofessional when I approached them with my concerns. I ended up canceling my order, but lost a total of $900 paid to them for engineered plans and calculations that did not meet code and were completely useless.

They refuse to refund me any of that money despite it clearly being their fault.RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION FROM THIS COMPANY...a complete nightmare to do business with!