Turnaround Time

Worst customet service rep. For Utah, bad attitude, never has a delivery date, only says, she'll call 3 days before, should I have to schedule the next year of my life around that.

Was told in my brocure and by sales, 3 to 4 weeks, going on 7 now.

If i have it my way, ill get their license to sell and install in my state.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of coast to coast carports customer care from Coast to Coast Carports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coast to Coast Carports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast to Coast Carports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1260282

I ordered my carport Sept 20th 2016, & was told 4 to 8 weeks install time and still haven't heard from anyone 12/24/16.Now when I contact them the message says were closed for the winter months.

This place SUCKS!Spend more money somewhere else & save yourself the pain!

Cascade, Idaho, United States #1235051

I ordered my carport on 8/3/16.It has been 3 months, still no date and it was spitting snow this morning.

I have called numerous times but they can't give me an installation date.I would never recommend this company and would order from another one if I had time before winter.