1.3

I believe every bad review I have read about this company and I wish I would have researched them better before I ordered.We wait 33 weeks and never got an Install date.

Contacted them at least once a week and left many messages. Never got a call back. They never did anything they said they would.

Horrible customer service.All they do is lie and make excuses.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of coast to coast carports customer care from Coast to Coast Carports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coast to Coast Carports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast to Coast Carports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments

Incline Village, Nevada, United States #1266209

I am having same experience, and so clear that HUNDREDS of others are too.No concern or effort taken to meet or even come close to their delivery commitments.

Seems to me that this is screaming for a class action law suit against Coast to Coast Carports. I'm going to look into it.

Should be some consumer protection against the practices of this HORRIBLE company and will be seeking out whatever I can find there too.Third, will be writing to all my Federal and State representatives as well as the State Attorney General.