1.3
Turnaround Time

I spoke with Robbie from American Steel Carports to place an order.I was going to order 7ft legs but after our conversation switched to 9ft.

I made several calls and had a hard time getting a date to install. When they finally got here, I went out a few times and they said they had to put a block under the one side cause the ground wasn't level. Later when I went out, they were already putting the top on and I was upset when I seen how high it was. I had asked for guidance from Robbie and shouldn't have changed my original 7ft leg ht.

When they put it on the block it made it higher and they added another block to channel the water to the back. The anchors weren't able to go down into the ground like they were supposed to either. When they called their office and talked to Monica,they handed me the phone and she told me it would cost extra for them to cut the size of the legs down. I said that was fine but after hanging up, the installers said they couldn't do it.

It was already almost 5pm so I just let it go. I gave them a check and when I signed the bill, it had where you could check satisfied or unsatisfied and I checked unsatisfied. After about three weeks, I noticed they hadn't cashed my check yet so I called and got Monica again. I asked her if I could put it on the discover card I had recently gotten and have them tear up the check.

She said the people that handled it wouldn't be back till jan 2nd and she would give them my card info and let them know what I wanted to do.I checked at the end of dec and they had charged my discover card, so I thought all was well. About 2 weeks later when I got onto my checking account it had a negative balance. After looking, they had cashed my check also. Needless to say I was livid and tried to call, but had to leave a message.

I got on the website and e-mailed them on what happened. I seen on my checking account a phone # with the debit and it was in texas. I called and spoke with a guy who I had to repeat myself at least 3 times to, then he forwarded me to Monica. I told her I wanted them to credit my checking account back and keep the charge on the discover card.

I waited for a week and when it wasn't back on there I checked my discover account and she credited it back instead of what I asked her to do. After several conversations and being put on hold for at least a half an hour total,I gave up and hung up. She didn't understand and said I told her to put it back on my discover card. When I told her I had people sitting here that heard our conversation,plus they tape the conversations and I had e-mailed them also,and it was on her.

I am not a biggot but the installers were hispanic and so was she. I had to repeat everything so many times I got fed up. I will NEVER again deal with this company,and if anyone reads this I hope they are smart enough to go elsewhere also.

I was so frustrated dealing with them and I am SORRY I ever did.Sherri Lowe in Richmond,In.

Review about: Coast To Coast Carports Carport Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service and installation.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments