We purchase a 22x36 carport.Bought the strong gauge.
I have started calling since 5-21-15 to report the rust coming inside. Emailed all invoices with pictures and still nothing. I have documented all dates and phone calls.
I was told today (2-22-16), my work order is in the pile and they only come to this part of the country once a year.
The information came form the customer representative.
Sorry customer service, do not call back and too many voice mails!This is Unexceptable!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Coast To Coast Carports Carport
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "THIS PRODUCT IS ***, SO IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT WASTING $14.95 DON'T BOTHER. AT FIRST YOU WILL THINK ITS GREAT, BUT IT REALLY DOES NOT REMOVE THE SCRATCHES AND AFTER..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."