Silver Creek, Mississippi

We purchase a 22x36 carport.Bought the strong gauge.

I have started calling since 5-21-15 to report the rust coming inside. Emailed all invoices with pictures and still nothing. I have documented all dates and phone calls.

I was told today (2-22-16), my work order is in the pile and they only come to this part of the country once a year.

The information came form the customer representative.

Sorry customer service, do not call back and too many voice mails!This is Unexceptable!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of coast to coast carports carport. Coast to Coast Carports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coast to coast carports carport in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coast to Coast Carports.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments

Lebanon, Oregon, United States #1119373

Thank you.I was just about to sign a contract.

After seeing all the reviews, that almost all seem negative.The numerous complaints with BBB. I want nothing to do with this company. If you are a dealer for this company you should unhitch your wagon.

They will only bring you down.Mr thanks again.