Silver Creek, Mississippi

We purchase a 22x36 carport.Bought the strong gauge.

I have started calling since 5-21-15 to report the rust coming inside. Emailed all invoices with pictures and still nothing. I have documented all dates and phone calls.

I was told today (2-22-16), my work order is in the pile and they only come to this part of the country once a year.

The information came form the customer representative.

Sorry customer service, do not call back and too many voice mails!This is Unexceptable!

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments

Mr thank you
Lebanon, Oregon, United States #1119373

Thank you.I was just about to sign a contract.

After seeing all the reviews, that almost all seem negative.The numerous complaints with BBB. I want nothing to do with this company. If you are a dealer for this company you should unhitch your wagon.

They will only bring you down.Mr thanks again.

Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more