We purchase a 22x36 carport.Bought the strong gauge.
I have started calling since 5-21-15 to report the rust coming inside. Emailed all invoices with pictures and still nothing. I have documented all dates and phone calls.
I was told today (2-22-16), my work order is in the pile and they only come to this part of the country once a year.
The information came form the customer representative.
Sorry customer service, do not call back and too many voice mails!This is Unexceptable!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Coast To Coast Carports Carport
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "Won an auction,sseller tells me ebay misprinted shipping fees & wanted me to make up difference.I responded that I would purchase at advertised price,shipping include.Purchased item,seller cancels without my consent,refunds..."
- "I ordered two dresses about 3 weeks ago haven't received my order yet will never order from this site again ..."
- "Store manage does not support US Military, refused to put a Wounded Warrior Flyer in his window, said U.S. Military were pigs and deserved to die..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."