1.6
Turnaround Time

I ORDERED MY BUILDING THRU CARPORT CENTRAL ( ERIC) WHICH PROMISED MY CARPORT IN 2-3 WEEKS.I SIGNED THE CONTRACT AND GAVE MY DEPOSIT.

WAS TOLD COAST TO COAST WOULD CALL ME FOR THE INSTALL DATE IN A WEEK. I CALLED IN AWEEK TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON, HE REFERRED ME TO CALL COAST TO COAST IT WAS OUT OF HIS HANDS NOW. THE OREGON LADY FOR COAST TO COAST WAS ON VACATION FOR A WEEK, OUT SICK FOR A WEEK, THEN TALKED TO HER ( KAITLYN) ONCE STATING SHE LEAVING COMPANY TO GO TO COLLEGE... THAT NETTIE WILL TAKE OVER, BUT KAITLYN WAS MAKING SURE MY BUILDING WAS GOING TO INSTALL 9/1/2017.

LIES LIES LIES ALL LIES. NEETIE ( THE WASHINGTON DEALER WITH COAST TO COAST ) WHO IS VERY RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND TELLS EVEN MORE STORIES... 1. WAS TOLD MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED,2.

MY ORDER NEVER MADE IT TO MANUFACTURING.3. MY BUILDING NOT BUILT YET.4. THE BUILDING BUILT BUT WE CANT SHIP TO YOU SINCE WE ARE WAITING FOR OTHER ORDERS .5. YOUR BUILDING IS NOT COMPLETE.

6. THE INSTALLATION CREW IS SICK. 7. THE INSTALLATION CREW QUIT.

8. YES WE ARE GOING TO BE THERE AT NOON 9/5/2017. 9. I CALL TO SEE WHERE THEY ARE AT...

NOW THEY WILL BE HERE 9/6/2017 AT NOON. I CALL BACK AND GET ONLY VOICEMAILS ALL DAY... WHICH NEVER WERE RETURNED, I WAS TOLD TO CALL JACKIE AT EXT 240... WHICH SHE NEVER CALLED ME BACK ANY OF THE TIMES I LEFT VOICEMAIL FOR HER.

JACKIE BRUSHED ME OFF BACK TO NETTIE, SHE BRUSHED IT OFF TO THIS RUTH, I CALL JACKIE'S LINE BACK AND STATES I CANT TALK TO RUTH, AND GIVES IT BACK TO NETTIE'S VOICE MAIL. THEN I AM TOLD NOW THEY CANT COME BECAUSE OF THE WILD FIRES AND I 84 IS SHUT DOWN. I TOLD THEM ALL IN ALL THEIR VOICEMAILS HOW THE DETOUR BY ODOT WAS GOING... THEY IGNORED ME AND NOW BLAME IS ON THE MANUFACTURING PLANT SUPERVISOR..

WAS TOLD HE HAS TO APPROVE THE ROUTE THEY WILL TAKE.... I SAID REALLY SINCE ODOT OREGON DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION MADE THE DETOUR AND HAS HAD IT ON THE RADIO/ NEWS AND INTERNET FOR 24 HOURS. I GAVE THEM THE DETOUR AGAIN.. .

I GET THE ONLY PHONE CALL BACK AND ITS NETTIE AND SHE STAYED 10 MIN LATE TO TELL ME I MIGHT SEE THE CARPORT ON FRI/ SAT. NETTIE DIDNT KNOW WHICH DAY IT WILL SHOW, SINCE SHE HAS TO REROUTE AND ADD RUNS TO THIS... JUST MORE STORIES. I EVEN OFFERED TO GO PICK IT UP MYSELF IN STANFIELD OREGON.

I WAS TOLD. ..IT WASNT BIUILT, BUT IF IT WAS READY TO LOAD ON A TRUCK TO MAKE IT HERE 9/5/2017, WHY WOULDNT IT BE BUILT? WELL I HAVE MISSED 3 DAYS WORK BECAUSE OF LIES AND WRONG INSTALL DATES. MONEY TO MOVE THE HORSE TO A STALL 450.00 A MONTH AND THE COST OF THE CARPORT ITSELF....

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CARPORT TO SHOW UP. THE OWNER / PRESIDENT OF COAST TO COAST SHOULD READ THRU THESE REVIEWS AND MAKE SOME CHANGES: IN ORDERING, CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING, COMMUNICATION, SCHEDULING, DISPATCHING, KNOWING A MAP AND HOW TO NAVIGATE IT. AND TO STOP LIEING TO CUSTOMERS. I NEEDED THIS CARPORT UP BEFORE 9/7/2017 SINCE I HAVE A HORSE WHO WAS HAVING SURGERY AND NEEDED THIS SHELTER TO PROTECT HIS BANDAGES.

I NEVER READ ANY REVIEWS ON COAST TO COAST CARPORTS TILL NOW.. THIS PLACE DOES THIS WITH 90% PERCENT OF ITS CUSTOMERS..

I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN OR REFER ANY ONE I KNOW.WHICH IS TOO BAD SINCE WE WILL BE NEEDING 26 MORE CARPORTS SOON.

Review about: Coast To Coast Carports Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Unreliable, Horrible customer service, Installation dates kept changing, Needs traing of all staff in comapny, No refund or monetary discount for all the frusttration.

Had an Experience with Coast to Coast Carports?

Comments

I ORDERED OVER 2 MONTHS A GO WAS TOLD 4-6 WEEKS, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, CAN NEVER TALK TO A LIVE PERSON JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE, ( RUTHIE) NEVER CALLS BACK, LEFT 7 MESSAGES WITH SUPERVISOR (JEN) NEVER CALLS BACK, NEVER AGAIN WILL I RECOMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE, JUST I CASE YOU ARE READING, I AM STILL WAITING BECAUSE IT IS TO LATE TO ORDER SOMETHING ELSE, LAST I HEARD WAS THE DAY I ORDERED WAS THEY WOULD CALL THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOWED UP. I AM OUT PERMIT MONEY AND THE COST $ DOLLARS IT COSTED TO PREP AREA THIS BEING INSTALLED..